How do I download the app?
Simply download the free Airvet app onto your phone from this link. We have both Android and iPhone versions of the app.
How do I set up my account and start a visit?
- Download the app onto your phone from this link (or from the App/Play Store)
- Create your account by selecting your employer and entering your unique credentials (this might be your work email/employee ID/ or other employee identification). (Make sure to accept app permissions during sign-up so that you don't miss any important visit notifications!)
- Select a visit type from the home screen (chat, on-demand video call, or appointment, if available in your membership) to connect with a veterinary professional - it's that easy!
What happens if I edit or change my email in the app?
If your benefit is tied to your work email address and you edit the email in your account profile to a different email, your membership benefit will no longer be linked to your account and you will no longer have access to Airvet.
Can multiple people log into my account/Can I share account access with family members?
At this time, we do not have a way for multiple human profiles to be created under a single account, but this is a feature we’re working on for the future!
Can I add more than one pet to my account?
Yes, you can create a profile for as many pets as you have!
We encourage you to create all of your pet profiles upon signing up for your account so that you’re prepared for anything that may come your way. (And pet profile photos are always encouraged! 🐶)
What types of pets can Airvet help with?
We have a broad network of vets who can help with a variety of species from fish to horses to parrots, and even alpacas! If you ever need help connecting with a vet who has a certain expertise, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’d be happy to help connect you.
How can I update my existing pet’s information?
- Tap the "Pets" tab at the bottom of your app's home screen
- Select the pet whose information you’d like to update
- Tap “Save” at the bottom of the screen to save your changes
How do I remove a pet from my account?
Open the app and log into your account. Once on the homepage, select the "Pets" tab located at the top of the screen, and tap and hold the pet's profile that you’d like to remove. A message will pop up asking if you're sure you'd like to remove their profile - tap "yes"/"delete" to proceed with the removal.