How much does Airvet cost?
The Airvet membership costs $30/month. As an Airvet member, you’ll receive unlimited 24/7 on-demand calls and chats with our network of world-class veterinary professionals for peace of mind day and night.
How does the Airvet membership work?
With a membership to Airvet, you can rest easy knowing your pet family is prepared for anything that might come your way. Immediately after becoming an Airvet member, you will have access to unlimited 24/7 calls and chats with our team for help whenever and wherever you need it!
In order to access your membership benefits, you must install the Airvet mobile app. You can download the app via the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store.
How often am I billed?
Your membership will automatically renew according to your chosen billing cycle (either monthly or yearly) until you cancel your membership.
Can an Airvet doctor prescribe medication if I have an Airvet membership?
While we would love to provide your pets with the medication they need, there are US state and Canadian provincial laws that currently prevent us from doing so. Since these laws vary by state and province, and our vets are located across the US, we are not legally able to prescribe medication over a telehealth visit at this time.
Even though our vets can’t legally prescribe medication through a virtual visit alone, they will always be able to triage, support, and provide expert guidance and advice for any pet questions or concerns you may have!
How do I pause my Airvet membership?
Currently, you are not able to pause your membership. You would have to cancel your membership and then sign up again when you’re ready to continue. Even without a membership, you will always have the ability to use Airvet when needed for a flat $49 fee per call.
How do I cancel my Airvet membership?
To cancel your membership, follow these steps:
- Open the Airvet app
- Tap on the Menu button in the top left corner
- Select your name to open your Profile
- At the bottom of the screen, tap on Manage Membership and follow the on-screen instructions
You must cancel at least 10 days prior to your next billing date in order to avoid another charge.
How do I opt-in to the Airvet membership?
- When signing up for Airvet, select Become a Member after creating your account.
- After tapping Become a Member, tap Join Now, and you are all set!
Opt-in at checkout:
- From the home screen of the app, select the Start Video Call option, then select the pet you are calling about.
- Select the symptoms you need help with and then tap Start Video Call.
- On the checkout screen, select Unlock Member Benefits.
- By tapping Join Now, you are authorizing Airvet to bill you on a monthly basis for the Airvet Membership. You will then be routed to the first available veterinarian.
The Airvet Membership offer can be found on the home screen, sidebar menu, and on your profile. Tap Become a Member to join.
Can I have an Airvet membership if I have pet insurance?
Yes! An Airvet membership can be a great complement to the ongoing coverage you receive with your pet insurance.
Please sign in to leave a comment.