How much does Airvet cost?
The Airvet membership costs $30/month. As an Airvet member, you’ll receive unlimited 24/7 on-demand calls with our network of world-class veterinarians and access to a $3,000 life-saving emergency fund.
How does the Airvet membership work?
With a membership to Airvet, you can rest easy knowing your pet family is prepared for anything that might come your way.
Airvet membership benefits include:
- 24/7 virtual care, day or night – Unlimited video calls with a team of vets from the comfort of your couch, no appointment necessary
- Life-saving emergency fund – Immediate first-aid advice and access to a $3,000 life-saving emergency fund
After becoming an Airvet member, you will have immediate access to your virtual care benefit. You will be eligible to request access to your life-saving emergency fund 14 days after sign-up.
In order to access your membership benefits, you must install the Airvet mobile app. You can download the app via the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store.
For more information about the emergency fund, please visit the emergency fund FAQ page.
How often am I billed?
Your subscription will automatically renew each month until you cancel your membership.
Can an Airvet doctor prescribe medication if I have the Airvet membership?
The laws around pet prescriptions depend on the state that you live in. Many states will require your pet to be seen in person by the veterinarian before they can prescribe any medications. If your primary veterinarian is on Airvet, it’s best to connect with them through the app directly to discuss your prescription needs. To find out if your primary veterinarian is on Airvet, follow the steps here to get connected with them.
If your primary veterinarian is not on Airvet, our veterinarians can still provide valuable advice, but may be unable to prescribe medications if they have not seen your pet in person.
How do I pause my Airvet membership?
Currently, you are not able to pause your membership. You would have to cancel your membership and then sign up again when you’re ready to continue. You’ll still be able to use Airvet when needed for a flat $30 fee per call, but you will lose access to your life-saving emergency fund. For more information on how your emergency fund would be impacted by canceling your membership, please see our emergency fund FAQ page.
How do I cancel my Airvet membership?
To cancel your membership, follow these steps:
- Open the Airvet app
- Tap on the Menu button in the top left corner
- Select your name to open your Profile
- At the bottom of the screen, tap on Manage Membership and follow the on-screen instructions
You MUST cancel at least 10 days prior to your next billing date in order to avoid your next charge.
How do I opt-in to the Airvet membership?
- When signing up for Airvet, select Become a Member after creating your account.
- After hitting Become a Member, tap Join Now, and you are all set!
Opt-in at checkout:
- From the home screen of the app, select the Start Video Call option, then select the pet you are calling about.
- Select the symptoms you need help with and then tap Start Video Call.
- On the checkout screen, select Unlock Member Benefits.
- By tapping Join Now, you are authorizing Airvet to bill you on a monthly basis for the Airvet Unlimited membership. You will be routed to the first available veterinarian.
The Airvet offer can be found on the home screen, sidebar menu, and on your profile. Tap Become a Member to join.
Can I have an Airvet membership if I have pet insurance?
Yes! An Airvet membership can be a great complement to the ongoing coverage you receive with your pet insurance.